My Top 10 Movie/TV/Comic Quotes
My favorite contemporary entertainment quotes in no particular order of preference. Old and new. I cherish them all!
- “Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.” — Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
- “It’s good enough for the blind!” — Cyd Sherman aka Codex, The Guild
- “You’re acting like a first-year fucking thief. I’m acting like a professional!” — Mr. Pink, Reservoir Dogs
- “Bazinga!” — Dr Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory
- “I don’t expect you to understand this. And I am loathe to admit it myself. But the writer IS necessary. ALL my crew is necessary. Do you understand?” — F. W. Murnau, Shadow of the Vampire
- “Damn it, Chloe!” — My personal hero Jack Bauer, 24
- “To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the Devil his due.” — Hob Gadling, The Sandman
- “Trust me. I know what I’m doing.” — Inspector Sledge Hammer, Sledge Hammer!
- “And these… are not the hammer.” — Captain Hammer, Doctor Horrible’s Sing-Along-Blog
- “There’s two types of people that get on television: good looking people and friggin’ mutants. And you my friend are friggin’ mutants. Embrace that!” — Bobby Lee, Ktwon Cowboys